The MMXX Viroblocker Glove
NOW IS THE TIME TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST CORONA VIRUSES WITH NEW TECHNOLOGY
To fight the spread of Covid we must start to destroy it.
The MMXX Viroblocker Glove protects and neutralises 99.99% of viruses and bacteria on contact.
New Viroblocker and Vesicle combination technology attacks the cell walls of the virus or bacteria and destroys them within 30 minutes. Tested effective against SARS-COV-2 (Covid-19).
Reducing the risk of Spread and Infection.
COVID-19 KILLING FINISH
• Using a combination of silver & vesicle technology: the silver technology attracts the oppositely charged viruses and binds permanently to their sulfur groups. Subsequently, the fatty spherical vesicle technology (Liposomes) helps to deplete the viral membrane of its cholesterol content in minutes, therefore the silver can destroy the virus rapidly.
• The MMXX Viroblocker Glove has been specially treated with Antiviral finish. The Vesicle defence stays for 30 washes, giving 240 hours of wear over 8 hour days. The Silver stays for 50 washes, giving a further 160 hours of wear to total 400 hours of defence.
• Made in a NHS approved factory in the UK.
• Our Antiviral Viroblock treatment is EU REACH compliant, OEKOTEX certified and also qualifies sustainable as all ingredients are bio-based, cosmetic grade and recycled.
• Laboratory tests have showed that treated fabric achieved 99.99% reduction of the virus after 30 minutes.
• The Viroblock treatment has been tested according to ISO 18184 standard.
• Residual virus infectivity tested according to a modified ISO 20743 method (Sendai), rapid antiviral effect demonstrated within 2-5 minutes.
No mask or glove is 100% effective and it is still vital to follow guidance from Public Health England.
• Please wash hands with soap and water for atleast 20 seconds.
• Use hand sanitisers were possible.
• Avoid touching your face and face mask.
When removing the glove, to confirm no contamination of the gloves surface is touched we advise to remove as follows;
• Start by pulling the rib cuff section back over the fingers, so the glove is inside out.
• Wash hands after removal to be sure.
• Do not rewear the gloves until after washing if you suspect any contamination may have occurred.
We strongly suggest to wash the MMXX Glove each night.