AS SEEN IN
High Density Micro Polyamide With 3D Technology Knitting.
This snood mask has been designed to increase your resistance to harmful viruses and bacteria.
The new technology built into this unique product adds further protection by use of a proven Antibacterial finish which
inhibits bacteria from multiplying.
The dual action combines mechanical fibre filtering and Antibacterial properties to reduce the risk of infection.
These masks are machine washable and therefore are freshly sanitised after each wash.
SPECIALLY TREATED WITH AN
ECO-FRIENDLY ANTIBACTERIAL FINISH
Leopard, Snake and Zebra prints available now.
REUSABILITY GIVES THE MMXX MASK A POSITIVE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
• The MMXX Mask uses micro fibre multi filament hypoallergenic polyamide yarns which do not deteriorate and can be washed and worn day after day.
• The natural crimp in the yarns gives a flexible softness at the same time as providing a dense mechanical filtration effect.
• Combined with elastomeric yarns almost invisible to the naked eye the gentle stretch characteristics ensure the perfect fit. Wash after wash.
• Knitted on the best high tech fine gauge seamless machinery with variable tension control that fits around the nose, mouth and under the chin.
• Inhaled and exhaled air passes through the dense fibres in the knitted loops - Not like a paper mask where unfiltered air passes both in and out with each breath through poor fit.
• The MMXX mask has been specially treated with antibacterial treatment. This additional defence had been proven to still work over 20 washes.
• Quick Dry and Temperature Control for wear throughout the year
• Made in an NHS approved factory in the UK.
• Important Safety Notice - Not suitable for unattended small children.
• With Lycra.
• Antibacterial finish.
• Quick dry and temperature control.
• Machine washable 40°
• Reduced risk and reduces spread.
• Designed to aid protection against airborne virus, bacteria and harmful dust.
• Designed to reduce spread from infected patients and increase protection for carers.
• Ideal for sports fans, football fans, cycling, students, hospital visitors, public transport and tube travel.
• Re-sanitised after washing.
THE AVERAGE FACE MASK IS NOT FITTED OR SEALED WHICH LEAVES GAPS AROUND THE MOUTH AND ARE THEREFORE NOT FILTERING ALL OF THE AIR THAT COMES IN OR OUT.
“REDUCED THE RISK OF INFECTIONS IN HEALTH CARE WORKERS BY ABOUT 85 PERCENT.”
“Masks will, however, block most large respiratory droplets from other people’s sneezes and coughs from entering your mouth and nose, said Dr. Amesh Adalja, an infectious disease physician at the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security. Coronaviruses are primarily spread through droplets, he said.”
“Dr. Mark Loeb, an infectious disease specialist at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, said a study during an outbreak of the SARS coronavirus found that any type of protection, whether a mask or a respirator, reduced the risk of infections in health care workers by about 85 percent.”